Terms & Conditions
COMPETITION: WIN A $300 DINING VOUCHER AT CRAFTY’S SPORTS BAR HARBOUR TOWN
1. The promoter is: Crafty’s (Harbour Town) Pty Ltd Harbour Town Food Extension 147-189 Brisbane Rd, Biggera Waters, QLD 4216
2. The competition is open to residents of QLD only aged 18 years or over.
3.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found via the Facebook and Instagram posts outlining the competition and how to enter.
6. The competition will be held once. The competition will run from Friday 7 December 2018 to 9am Thursday 13 December 2018.
7. Closing date for entry will be Thursday 13 December 2018 at 9am. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The winner will be selected on Thursday 13 December at 12pm and contacted by a representative of Crafty’s via means of entry. If entered through Facebook, we will direct message you through Facebook, if entered through Instagram, we will direct message you through Instagram. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Instagram: Follow us, like the competition post and tag friends and family you know would love to come and #partywithcraftys. Extra entries for sharing the post on your own profile or via stories – just make sure your profile is public, and you tag us and use #partywithcraftys. Enter as many times as you like. Please make each tag a separate comment. Facebook: To enter, like our Facebook page, then tell us in 25 words or less what sport you’d like to watch or play at Crafty’s. Feel free to tag the friends you’d take with you.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows: 1 x $300 dining voucher to use at Crafty’s Harbour Town on opening day (from 12pm Friday 14 December 2018). Voucher must be spent on food and drinks – not valid for use solely on alcohol.
14. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org