COMPETITION: WIN DINNER FOR TWO THIS VALENTINE’S DAY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The promoter is: Crafty’s (Harbour Town) Pty Ltd Harbour Town Food Extension 147-189 Brisbane Rd, Biggera Waters, QLD 4216
2. The competition is open to residents of QLD only aged 18 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found via the Crafty’s Instagram and Facebook posts outlining the competition and how to enter.
6. The competition will commence from Friday 5 February 2021 and conclude on Friday 12 February 2021.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The winners will be contacted by a representative of Crafty’s via means of entry: winners will be tagged in the comments of the original competition post and asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: 2 x Dinners for 2 people on Sunday 14 Febraury 2021 at Crafty’s Harbour Town, valued up to $150 per couple. One winner selected from Facebook and one winner from Instagram. Value cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.