COMPETITION: WIN A $200 CRAFTY’S FOOD & DRINKS VOUCHER
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The promoter is: Crafty’s (Harbour Town) Pty Ltd Harbour Town Food Extension 147-189 Brisbane Rd, Biggera Waters, QLD 4216
2. The competition is open to residents of QLD only aged 18 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found via the Crafty’s Facebook and Instagram posts outlining the competition and how to enter.
6. The competition will be held monthly until the promoter advises otherwise. The competition will commence from Thursday 28 March 2019.
7. Closing date for entries will be 30 days from the start of the competition, with the next competition period 30 days from the end of the previous period.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The winner will be contacted by a representative of Crafty’s via means of entry. If entered through Facebook, we will direct message you through Facebook, if entered through Instagram, we will direct message you through Instagram. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
– Follow us on Instagram or Facebook
– Upload your Crafty’s photos or video to your own personal Facebook or Instagram profile
– Tag @craftys_au in the photo and include #partywithcraftys in the caption
– If your profile isn’t public, take a screenshot of your post and private message it to us OR you can upload the image to our Facebook visitor posts.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows: 1 x gift voucher to use on food and drinks at Crafty’s Harbour Town. Prize valued at $200 and cannot be used solely on alcohol.
14. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.